Battery: Dual 18650
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
- A SMOK Marshal mod
- A warranty card
- One instruction manual
- One USB cable
- Two rubber vape bands
- One big baby beast tank with two coils, and an extra glass section
- A battery safety card
- A packet of extra O rings
It features temperature control, which supports Ti Coils, SS, and Ni200 and also features a temperature range of 200-600F. You can change the wattage in TC mode using manual TCR too.
The fact that you can use the SMOK G320 Kit using two or three 18650s is impressive. When using it in dual-battery mode, the power is restricted to 220W. Another aspect with this gadget that is very common among some of SMOK’s latest Mods is the Bluetooth Capabilities.
This feature allows you to update the device through OTA (Over-the-air) technology. You can be able to link the device to your smartphone, if it runs Android or iOS, and access the smart app of the device. The SMOK G320 is a phenomenal gadget, and it comes in three colors gold, black, and silver.
The only disadvantage to having all this info on display is that it is exhibited in a small font. This can be difficult to read, especially if you have below perfect eyesight. That said, the mod’s menu system is well-arranged, and it is straightforward to use.
The battery door is somewhat challenging to open and close, mostly when you are using three batteries. Another feature of this gadget is being able to run at 220W while utilizing two 18650 batteries. This is quite impressive.
The battery section door is positioned at the bottom of the device, and it utilizes a latch-catch system to enclose the batteries. The battery door is not well designed since the batteries do not quite feel as if they fit perfectly once you close the battery door. It is a design flaw that people have an issue with.
The batteries can be charged using the USB cable, although it is advised to utilize an external charger. But if you require charging it using a USB cable, the device has a balanced charging aspect, which will help all batteries charge evenly.
SMOK Big Baby Tank
Pros and Cons
- Well-arranged menu: simple to use and it provides you with a lot of details
- Ergonomic: this device is very ergonomic for a triple 18650 gadget
- Wattage can be changed in TC mode
- USB port: you do not require placing the device down and risk seepage when charging
- Clicky buttons: utilizing this device is comfortable due to the good clicks of the buttons
- Bluetooth feature: with the option to perform OTA updates and link to a smart app offers extra value to an already high-quality device
- USB charging: if you require charging your batteries through a USB cable, the balanced charging leaves you at peace
- Buttons are too close
- Button rattling
- Battery door design:problematic to open and close
- Small fonts on the menu