E-Liquid Capacity: 8ml
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
But unlike the royal Cloud Beast King that paired with a mod, the Stick Prince Kit pairs a TFV12 tank with a 3000mAh battery into a stylish vape-pen like e-cig. And in the spirit of maintaining a simple-setup platform like the AIO Stick, the SMOK Prince is a single-button device with no OLED screen readouts or information display. You just have got to fill the 8ml TFV12 tank; screw it to the battery, then you’re good to go.
When you open the box, you will be greeted by the SMOK Stick battery held in position by a black Styrofoam holder. Next to the battery sits the TFV12, SMOK’s latest flagship royal tank with a 0.17ohm pre-installed M4 Quad Coil. There’s an extra coil, a USB Charging cable, O-rings, gasket, and a User Manual.
What is conspicuously missing is a spare glass tube. The kit could do with an extra glass tube, especially since the TFV12 Prince is a bubble glass tank that may get smashed if it falls on a rough surface.
Build Quality & Design
Upon screwing the tank to the battery, the Stick Prince stands at 148mm by 24.5mm by 28mm. While this means it’s not the most discreet device out there, expect a comfortable hand-feel and portability via any pocket type.
The battery is a direct power output platform that sends out – 3.4 – 4.2V. For that reason, the Stick Prince is equipped with built-in protections such as short-circuit protection, low-voltage protection, and overheating protection.
No corners were cut with this battery design, from the high-quality paint job to the power safety features and the spring-loaded connection, it’s thumbs up. The tank sits perfectly without any teeny-weeny gaps.
Have you ever seen a vape pen with a 3000mAh battery? That’s hard to find unless you check into a SMOK vape shop. The Prince, with its integrated 3000mAh battery and single button operation, is good for an all-day vape before charging is needed.
It’s a 28 X 63 mm device, but the 28mm diameter is only around the bubble glass section and 24.5mm at the base. The protruding bubble glass section is both a blessing and a caveat. On the one hand, you get an 8ml e-juice tank that’s more than any sub-ohm platform you’ve experienced; but the caveat? Bang goes any fond hopes of tasting royalty if you drop it.
- To fill the tank, press the swivel style cap to unlock it and expose the fill ports, then squeeze your e-juice in and lock the tank.
- Screw the TFV12 Prince onto the battery. The threads are well-machined with no rough edges for the tank to get stuck.
- Give it 15 minutes to soak into the wicking material, and you are good to go.
- To fire up the device, press the fire button in 5 quick successions. 5 fast clicks will also turn it off.
- To adjust the airflow, use the metal ring on the TFV12 to open and close the dual airflow slots.
- To change the coil-heads, unscrew the base of the TFV12 Prince, unscrew the coil, and screw in a new one.
You can expect to vape for about 7-9 days before the flavor starts to wane off. But this is a decent coil life as expected from all SMOK coils. It also largely depends on the VG content in your e-liquid. Expect unrivaled flavor ranges – as you’ve never experienced from other TFV12 tanks before.
Pros and Cons
- Vape pen battery form
- Versatile 510 connection in case you need to change the battery or tank
- 8ml capacity tank
- Simple-setup with no mind-boggling menus
- Powerful mechanical quadruple coils
- Kit could do with an extra glass tube.