Battery: 260mAh(non rechargeable)
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
Pod kits are becoming increasingly more popular due to their convenience and reasonably low price compared to other devices.
So, if you’re interested in finding out what makes the pod kits so unique, along with what separates them from the crowd, you should keep reading.
1 x VGOD Stig Disposable Pod Kit – Pack of 3 Stig Pod
The mouthpiece side is narrowed with an airflow hole of about 9x2mm in dimensions. The other side characterized with a blue LED indicator which lights up when you’re drawing. And it would flash three times in succession if the battery is empty.
The inside of the Stig Pod only contains 1.2ml E-juice container, as well as a 260 mAh battery which can’t be recharged. It’s clear that VGOD put their primary focus on providing quality juice and vape, but the design still manages to hold up.
Yes, it is convenient. But if you’re not looking to vape the VGOD Stig Disposable Pod in one go, you’re probably going to end up wasting most of the juice. The 260 mAh is not nearly large enough to go through the whole day without being recharged. But guess what – they don’t give you an option since there is no port to charge it through.
Battery recharging wouldn’t be that big of a problem, but at the price of roughly $7 per one Stig Pod, you’re going to want to get the most out of it. From my perspective, this is one of the only lacking features, but it’s quite a hefty one.
Performance & Taste
All the flavors come with the 60mg of Nicotine in their juice. The Tropical Mango and Mango Bomb are very similar as the name suggests. They both have a subtle, mildly sweet taste to them with the hint of other tropical fruits and citrus. The sweetness might prove helpful in overcoming the high Nicotine content.
Mighty Mint offers a refreshing, cold menthol sting that doesn’t let down.
The Lush Ice combines the cold feelings of mint with the rush of fresh watermelon to provide a fruity and enjoyable experience.
Last but not least, the Cubano aims to replicate the creamy taste of the original hand-made Cuban cigars. The strong custard taste and creamy vanilla combination provide an eruption of flavors for everyday satisfaction.
Pros and Cons
- Very portable and lightweight – can fit anywhere
- Easy to use – open the package, remove the protective foil and start vaping
- A LOT of vapor and power for such a small device
- High Nicotine content – it’s going to satisfy your cravings (sometimes a bit too much)
- The wide variety of flavors – you can switch them up daily
- It can help smokers get rid of their smoking habits
- 1.2ml of liquid is going to last for a while – almost like 20 cigarettes
- Easily disposable
- Very beginner friendly – requires no setup
- The taste can be inconsistent between the pods
- Can’t be recharged or refilled
- The battery charge can differ – one might last a couple of hours, while the others can last three days
- If disposed of improperly, they are damaging to the environment
- Nicotine salt can be too intense for some users
- Price can add up over time if you use them frequently
If you can get past the battery issues, this is one of the better pod kits out there, make sure to get the most out of it. The effort put into providing a rich flavor is noticeable from the start.
If they helped you quit smoking or you have any experiences to share, feel free to leave a comment below!