Battery: Dual 18650 Battery
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
What's in the Box?
1*Flux Box Mod
1*Flow Pro SubTank
2*0.18ohm Multihole Coil
1*Bubble Glass Tube
Wotofo RIG Mod
The mod also has a tinted screen, apart from customizable vertical LED lighting under it. This lights up the mod when fired, increasing the joy for vaping. The display features are easy to read. The menu is simple and has minimal setting making it very user-friendly. It is a set-wattage machine, and this again is worth mentioning.
The startup is quite fast, and the batteries are automatically turned on after a battery charge. This is a significant improvement. The mod has three firing mode: standard, higher powerful and extreme powerful. It can fire fast closing to 0 second. Hence, on the whole, the mod has quite a few unique things to offer.
Flow Pro Tank
Pros and Cons
- It looks great and has a great design.
- The wattage and power generated is quite good.
- It has a very fast startup.
- It can work both on baby beast coils and pro coils.
- Wattage moves in increments of one.
- Color display is simple and not confusing or complicated.
- Many color options are available.
- Has customizable LED fire fighting looks that can be disabled easily.
- Good value for money.
- Tinted screen might be better suited for indoor visibility.
- Top o-ring quality is under the cloud and seems to stick.